Aquatrex* Filters combine innovative depth filter technology, quality cost effectiveness to provide excellent filtration value in residential and light commercial applications. Expanding its Product Line Suez Water & Process Technologies is continuing to expand its product line to meet current market demand with the introduction of our new large diameter (LD) filter. Manufactured with our world renowned Melt blown Microfibers Technology, the engineered gradient density feature of this cartridge provides exceptional dirt-holding capacity and unequaled life compared to our equivalent rated standard filters. The LD filter, with its three to eight times greater dirt-holding capacity and life, will reduce change-out frequency, adding more value in applications where high capacity and infrequent change-outs are desired.
This product is ideally suited to be used in AMETEK's Big Blue and Keystone's Blue Giant housing units. (Blue Blue is a trademark of US Filter/Siemens. Blue Giant is a trademark of Metpro Keystone Filter Division.) The LD filter has pure FDA compliant polypropylene construction, and is manufactured using ISO 9001 certified process.
- Whole House Filtration
- Spa and Pool Filtration
- Restaurant and Food Service
- Water Filtration General Properties High Dirt-Holding Capacity
- Unique dual-graded density design of the extended media captures particles throughout entire filter depth
- High dirt-holding capacity means longer life and fewer change-outs, which translates into money saved • Precision final filter results in consistent high-performance filtration
- Large media area allows for high flow rates (Maximum recommended flow rate is 10 gpm for 10, 20, 30, and 50 microns, 5 gpm for 1, and 5 microns per 10-inch length. Change-outs recommended at 25 psid)
Pure Polypropylene Construction
- Thermally-bonded microfibers for positive dirt retention
- High-purity polypropylene media has no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Temperatures to 150ºF (65°C)
- Meets the requirements of the FDA Title 21 of The Code of Federal Regulations 174.5 and relevant subparts of 177. Proven Manufacturing Process
- Automated, consistent manufacturing process ensures reliable performance and repeatable results
- Large diameter filter manufacturing is ISO 9001 certified assuring continuous product quality Ordering Information When Ordering GE LD filter cartridges please select a micron rating and a length.
Material and FDA Compliance
Aquatrex large diameter cartridge filters are made from thermally-welded blown microfibers of polypropylene. Suez certifies that the resin used for manufacturing the filter media of this product meets the requirements of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 174.5 and relevant subparts of 177.
Important Notice To User:
The following is made in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Manufacturer’s and Seller’s only obligation shall be to issue credit against the purchase or replacement of the product proved to be defective in material or workmanship. Neither Manufacturer nor Seller shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, special or consequential, arising out of the use of, misuse, or the inability to use such product. The information contained herein is based on technical data and tests which we believe to be reliable and is intended for use by persons having technical skill at their discretion and risk. Since conditions of use are outside Suez’s control, we can assume no liability whatsoever for results obtained or damages incurred through the application of the data presented. This information is not intended as a license to operate under, or a recommendation to infringe upon, any patent of or others covering any material or use. The foregoing may not be altered except by a written agreement signed by officers of the Manufacturer.