Prior to the introduction of the PROflex product line, SUEZ delivered over 1000 PRO Series RO systems. The PRO line was a rugged industrial system capable of delivering consistent product water over years of operation. The PROflex line was developed with the capability to meet the needs of Industrial, Beverage and Food, and Municipal applications and end-users. The PROflex is flexible and price competitive RO system that is configurable, allowing you to modify the system to best fit your specific application and expedite the quoting process. PROflex offers the flexibility to configure a system that will allow you to choose an aggressive or conservative design to meet the capital requirements of your specific situation. PROflex allows complete choice of arrays, number and type of membrane elements, and pump sizes within each array. There are further options for choice of instrumentation, PLC controller, electrical components, membranes, and other hardware such as frame and housings. There are also pre-treatment and chemical cleaning equipment (CIP) options available. PROflex systems and key components are also fabricated by the same company, ensuring seamless installation and integration. All of this flexibility and reliability is designed so that the PROflex systems minimize to overall footprint for optimum space utilization, placing key components to the front of the skid for easy accessibility.
- Flow rates: 50 to 500 gallons per minute; 72,000 to 720,000 gallons per day
- Up to 80% water recovery
- Features 12 to 108 8" membrane elements in a variety of arrays
- Available in 2 or 3 stage configurations
- Includes: Z-Plex 1 micron prefiltration
- Features a wide variety of pump sizes, PLC and instrument packages, and membrane element options
- Reduced cleaning frequency and extended membrane life with feed or permeate flush
- Integration with pre-engineered pre and post treatment and supporting components like multi-media filters, carbon filters, water softeners, chemical feed systems, tanks, and pumps.
- Applications include: Industrial, Food & Beverage, Municipal Water Treatment