Filter Housing, Standard, Blue 3/4in Npt X 20in Long
Reinforced polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for many residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Clear sumps offer on-site examination of the cartridge. Opaque Standard Filter Housings are molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene. They offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. Clear Standard Filter Housings offer on-site examination of flow, performance, and cartridge life. They are ideal for a variety of applications.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and industrial
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Optional pressure relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
- Leak-proof seal
- Available with clear or opaque sumps
- Housing – Polypropylene (opaque) or Styrene Acrylonitrile (clear)
- Cap – Reinforced polypropylene
- Button Assembly – 300 Series stainless steel, EPDM, and polypropylene
- O-Ring – Buna-N
- Temperature Rating– 40-125°F (4.4-51.7°C)
- Maximum Pressure – 125 psi (8.6 bar)