Filter Housing, 3G, Standard, Blk 3/4in Npt X 10in Long
3G Standard Filter Housings are manufactured from durable polypropylene or clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). Reinforced polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for many residential, commercial and industrial applications. Clear sumps are manufactured from Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). They offer on-site examination of the cartridge and have excellent chemical compatibility.
All are equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports. 3G Standard Filter Housings are available in 10" and 20" lengths and will accommodate a wide range of 2-1/4" to 3-1/8" diameter cartridges.
- Integral bracket and mounting boss cap versions available
- Available in 10" and 20"sumps in clear and opaque
- Buttress threads and uniform walls for easier cartridge change and improved strength
- Accepts double O−ring sealing cartridges as well as standard DOE cartridges
- Optional pressure-relief/bleed button and differential pressure gauge
- Leak-proof seal
- Housing – Polypropylene (opaque) or Styrene Acrylonitrile (clear)
- Cap – Reinforced Polypropylene
- Button Assembly – 300 Series stainless steel, EPDM, and polypropylene
- O-Ring – Buna-N
- Temperature Rating – 40-125°F (4.4-51.7°C)
- Maximum Pressure – 125 psi (8.6 bar)