Cartridge Filter, Polypropylene 5 Micron, 20in
Unique micro-grooves provide added surface area. The Polydepth Cartridge will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered,
which makes it ideal for food and beverage applications. The recommended temperature limit of 40-175°F (4.4-79.4°C) allows it to be used in many hot water applications. Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
Available in different lengths from 9.75" up to 40". Unlike competitive cartridges, the longer lengths are not manufactured by gluing shorter
cartridges together. They are continuous cartridges that cannot separate during use and do not sacrifice filtering surface area.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro-fiber construction for higher filtration efficiency
- Consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance
- Will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered
- Ideal for a wide variety of industrial filtration
- Nominal 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 micron rating
- Lengths: 10", 20", 30", 40"
- Filter Media – Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating –40-175°F (4.4-79.4°C)