Muni.Z Depth Cartridge Filters 30in 1micron
Muni.Z Depth Cartridge Filters are available to buy in increments of 20.
QTY 1 (Box) = 20 filters
Muni.Z is manufactured using patented Z.Plex filter technology and is engineered for municipal water pre-filtration. Muni.Zs' proprietary filter matrix provides unmatched performance in these applications. Up to twice the life of conventional depth filters
- Up to 50% lower pressure drop
- Up to 100% greater dirt holding capacity
- Superior SDI reduction
- Melt-bonded exterior and core ensures no media migration
- Provides lower total cost of filtration operations
- Application in wide variety of feed waters
- NSF 61 certified, FDA compliant
Materials of Construction
Muni.Z filters are made of 100% polypropylene construction. Tables 1 and 2 provide information on dimensions and flow performance.
Micron Ratings, Lengths and End Adapters
- Micron ratings: 1 and 5 micron
- Standard lengths fit most housings - custom lengths are also available
- Wide range of end adapters including self-sealing spring, 222 and 226 O-rings, and extended cores.